From KUL to AKL to AOR to SGN to BKK to HAN

I've been tagged!

State 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself.- The 10 people I tag are to then to follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.

1. Saya tak berapa takut dengan...
Darkness as i don't believe in ghost but i'm afraid of ghosts... hehe

2. Tapi takut dengan...
Insects

3. Tak kisah kalau...
I don't care whatever you do if you are not my friend anymore

4. Tapi saya sangat pantang....
rude attitude, putting your hand on my shoulder, kata-kata psycho, blindly comment without first understanding the situation...

5. Saya tak faham...
why it is so hard for one to trust a person

6. Tapi saya faham...
I understand the feeling of being intimidated, bullied.

7. Suka makan tak bermakna...
It doesn't mean that i should have more.

8. Dan senarai di bawah adalah makanan yang saya tak makan...
I don't like pumpkin, cheese cake, coke, pepsi..........

9. Saya menyampah...
Orang yang suka buat psycho-psycho! Menyampah betul! ''Wuah...! Cantiknya!'' I doubt they say it from heart. I appreaciate comments from heart. Even though it is a negative one, i can accept it.

10. Bukan mudah saya untuk berkawan...
I can have many friends but frankly, i have only very few true friends. I see true friends more than girl friend boy friend. I believe it is more difficult to get a true friend than a girl friend.

11. Tapi sekali persahabatan saya tercabar...
If someone i believe hurts me, i will tell myself, "nevermind we will be just friends, normal friends" and the friend don't deserve my trust anymore

12. Saya tak kisah...
Same as above

13. Tapi saya pantang...
Same as above

14. Saya sensitif terhadap...
Latest music albums (limited to mandarin and catonese only)

15. Sebab kedua...
I like music. There is no life without music.


Ok, now i tag...
- Shiuan
- Crystal
- zLoon

3 comments:

Adian said...

cannot put the hand on your shoulder? luckily i never do that. hehe.

waa.. i always said "wah, cantiknya" to your work! but i meant it ok. and maybe to boost ur confidence. not psycho k. haha

ST_one said...

don't worry... i know which is true and which is fake

shiuan said...

yeah..found someone who don't like cheese cake..i don't like either...hehe

tag me to do this thing..exposing myself oni..teruknya

Post a Comment