2. When there is a will, there is a way! Yes, when you are determined, you will find all the ways to the destination you want no matter rainny or sunny. But what happens when you lose your will?
3. I have moved my workstation to Juniperus(my design studio in UKM). So i travel everyday from my rented house at Hentian Kajang to school. It is tiring and costly. Anyway, the best place to do design is still studio.
4. 'There are things that you can forgive but you can't forget.' i saw this comment in out of my fren's FB profile. I just couldn't agree with it more. They said 'time is the best remedy to forget a thing'. Now i hope time can move faster and faster...
5. After working in Circle Cafe (or more precisely, Circle Restaurant and Pub, a lifestyle cafe) for more than 2 months, it comes to an end as the cafe has to quit operating due to ...(i don't have to include the details here, haha...). So, my part-time singing at the cafe also stop. It was the first cafe where i have been working as part-time cafe singer. Thanks to the cafe boss, Vaughn for his courage to give us the opportunity to perform there. I hope the poor business is not because of our poor performance, hehe... Anyway, i did learn a lot of things there. The experience i earned there is precious.
6. After resting(not singing) for 2 week, Sam and I decided to perform at Meru Station One as we got the offer from an agent. The PA system there is... just horrible. Now only i realize how good the PA system in Circle was. Anyway, it was a lesson and experience for us too. Now we have to learn to be more independent. From instrument set-up to the audience control and songs request, we have to handle all them with 'smart'. There are more other places to come.