From KUL to AKL to AOR to SGN to BKK to HAN

Internal Review - the end or the beginning of nightmare...

29th Oct 2008
.................................................
It's 3am in the morning now...
and i'm rendering my layout plan manually. Shit!!! I still haven't done my perspective drawings!!!
After 5 days of crazy working, with a total effective sleeping time of less than 10 hours, i told myself:"i need to get it done no matter how!"
.................................................
It's 5am now...
Crap!!! I'm still struggling with the layout plan. What to do? What to do? I already gave all out. Time is just not enough for me. En. Ismar warned me yesterday during the final assessment. He warned me to completely the rendering of my layout plan and add in the perspective drawings. En. Mazlan said there are about 30% out of 12 of out failed in the assesment. The highest grade is A-(Beh? Fadhil? or Hoaysan? these are the names i caught in the bisikan), while the lowest is D!!! My instinct told me that i'm among the 30%. Haih...
.................................................
The inky-black window panels in my studio turn red, sun light begins to shine into the small studio where about 5 crazy fellows work like there is no day and night. It's 7am now!...
Huh!!! Finally i got my layout plan finish rendered! The bad news is, i didn't do any perspective drawings. Haih, sudahlah. I rushed back to my Hentian house to wash up and change for internal review at 9am. When i entred my house, OMG!!! Guan is giving his drawngs a final touch up. Superb manual rendering starltled me. After Speechless and terpaku for a few moment, i got back to my room and then head staright to the bathroom to wash up. On the way back to school, i stop by at double A to print some images of the site, kononnya nak tambah sedikat gambar kat dalam panel since i didn't do perspective drawings.
.................................................
8.30am...
(Hphone ringing.....) "Fast! Fast! Ask all of you come over to pin up NOW!" "Ok, ok! I know." Quickly, i put my 6 panels into the plastic folders and rushed the the main building.
After finish pin-up, i went for breakfast then to studio. I 'fainted' in the studio for a few hours...ZZZzzz...
.................................................
1pm...
When i woke up and went back to the main building, they were preparing to pin-down. "external review is extended!" i couldn't remember who told me as i was still really blur. I could see smiles on their faces. Some already start to sit back and relax and begin to 'speak bird language'.
25th Nov 2008 is the new date for external review. Now i have to upgrade and add whatever missing. 2 more panels as what i initially planned. i need to finish it before 25th.
.................................................
~THE END~

P/S: 'speak bird language' means talk nonsense, the content is funny but meaningless, like what our lecturers used to speak. opps!
Nice photo in courtesy of
Muhamad Adian Akmar's Photos - Internal Review - 29 Oct.

8 comments:

fara-D said...

go sansit go!! there's still time!! berusaha!! sansit pasti boleh!!!!

(see...how many exclamation marks i used? just to visualize kami semua dibelakang anda!)

go sansit go! berusaha!!!!!

ST_one said...

17 in total
So, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

gambateh!!!!!!!!!!!

[nice shot... but 'ME' is a bit big in size... :(]nex time use photoshop to edit 1st....hehehe


YUNG

shiuan said...

i never really know what n how you are doing thing..just wonder n curious..show me some of the drawing la..hehe

jiayou!

all the best in exam~~~~~

san sit boleh~

Adian said...

go sansit! if my renderings are superb i swear i'll help what i can. but it will just smear ur drawing, so wat to do. >.<

haha guan ady finished kan, u can utilize him now. haha

bird language? i thought it's whistling hehe

ST_one said...

A bird whistles. New vocab here for me, hehe...

fievelski said...

hahaha...kinda miss those days...losing sanity over small2 things...even lead to a broken frenship that i swear still haunting me..hayyo..really lah..during those horror hours of getting everything done, we sometimes tend to lose our mind lah..kind off larr...k lah..external review pun lambat lg, so better reevaluate your panels..add up missing components..apa2 yg patut..it's kinda normal kalau hari present tak siap presentation board pun..i mean look at us all...suma mesti ada feeling tak siap pun..just do apa yang termampu and worry about it after submit..

Adian said...

wah, sejak bile pandai gune nama azali nih? hahah

Post a Comment