From KUL to AKL to AOR to SGN to BKK to HAN

I'm sick...

Woke up 9am in the morning, feeling a bit different as usual. Ohhh... body pain! I felt dizzy and powerless. "Shit! I think i'm sick". And yes, i was sick. the 2 following days was terrible. What i did was nothing but sleeping and taking medication(not to count the occasional fbook session, hehe).

When i was sick, i lay on my bed, i thought a lot. How lucky i am if my Mum is by by side when i'm sick? How lucky i am if i have someone who care about me by my side when i'm weak? How good it is if someone can prepare my meals and medications? How good it is if someone can send me to clinic? How this and that...

I recalled at a time during my 1st year, when i was sick, and i mean a serious one(i can't walk down from my bed for the 1st day), my dearest roomate wash my laundry, my paras mates borrowed a car and send me to clinic, my direct senior bought me medicines and porridge... i was so lucky to have them by my side. Now i'm all on my own. And i should be on my own in fact. I should be able to be independent and take care of myself.

Chinese New Year is just a few days away from now. Let this suffer mark the end of bad luck of Ox Year. Welcome my best of luck in Tiger Year! Happy Chinese New Year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

take care!!

Chooi Cheng said...

up date update!

Post a Comment