From KUL to AKL to AOR to SGN to BKK to HAN

I hate Thursday!

Woke up 6 in the morning, one hour later than that set in my alarms of 2 handphones. Arrhhh... i hate Thursday. I supposed to show my design today but my procrastination(i wonder is there a cure for it?) had brought into trouble now! I remember he said: "don't turn up for crit if you don't have space planning and building forms!" Oh...

Take a look at the weekly schedule... omg! I will be entering the 6th week of this sem next week. 5 weeks have been wasted. And i just can't get my works done.

Oh what am i doing here? What am i writing here? Is this a confession? Hey, you better listen, go get your works done, stop procrastinating!

2 comments:

fievelski said...

go sansit go!!

Adian said...

funny to read, but scary in real life.

Post a Comment