From KUL to AKL to AOR to SGN to BKK to HAN

Site renovation...

Undoubtedly, blogging has become part of my life(for a person with less than 4 entries per month, haha...). I started it 2 years ago, not knowing how far i will go. I tried blogging before when i was in form 6 i think, but i don't remember the page already. Maybe it has been deleted, hehe...
Anyway, i've decided to give it a new look. The renovation work has been tendered. Works begin as soon as the contractor is ready, haha...And of course, the architect is me!

7 comments:

Adian said...

FUYOH!!! Can't wait to see the new look!

Ju 凯如 said...

wooo~~拭目以待哦~~~

一柳枫 said...

wow,tak boleh tahan lagi....
so expect ur new look ya.gambateh my friend........

ST_one said...

sabar... man. Haha, i think it will take a long time. I'm taking this opportunity to learn so blog layout editing works.

jcdagreat said...

then dun so malas jor... write more... haha.

fievelski said...

we will wait...hoho

一柳枫 said...

wait and wait....

Post a Comment