From KUL to AKL to AOR to SGN to BKK to HAN

I'm back!

One month time from my last post, no entry at all in December, cos i was abducted by alien missing for 1 month. No internet access to the Earth from not known planet. But, it was very relaxing, enjoyable and memorable. Hahaha... it's not true, just joking with you. Hahaha... okok, i know it is not funny at all.

So what did i do in Dec? In short, i went home for 4 days after the accreditation program in the early Dec, then i joined Singapore academic trip for 1 week, i visited my aunty in kahang after the trip, then i returned home and stayed there for about 3 weeks.

Accreditation program
The result is not important. What's important is the process. I enjoyed working with my old coursemates and the cendol... yum yum. It was a fun gathering to all the kaki-arkis.

4 days in hometown
I attended my cousin's wedding ceremony. He is my father's sister's son. I used to stay with him when i was in my kindergarten age.
I was busy preparing for Singapore trip. I contacted my cousin in Singapore, she invited me to stay at her place. Good! Save cost on accommodation, hehe...

1 week in Singapore
There were troubles regarding the preparation this trip. I thought of not going at first, but... Whatever, i had joined it. Fortunately, it turned out to be a good one, i think. We went to 3 university campuses, 2 architect firms and a government authority. It was an eye-opening trip. It really opened my eyes to what Singapore is nowadays. However, we didn't get much info on highrise...
A big big 'Thanks' to my cousin. She helped me a lot in Singapore, not to mention the meals that she belanja, hehe...


2 days in Kahang
Every year, i will visit my aunty in Kahang, Johor at least once. This year is no exception. Kahang got changed a little already. Faces that i recognise become fewer. New buildings are erected.

3 weeks in hometown
In 3 and a half years of my university life, i have never been that relaxing at home. 3 weeks time at home is a long holiday. Busy life in uni and activities during holidays had kept me away from home most of the time.
Well, what i did at home is eat well, sleep well and play well. I visited my relatives and friends. Gathering with old friends is one of the best way to kill free time. I found that the topics of conversation during the gathering have changed a lot, compared to what during secondary school. Most of the time, we were talking relationship, money, traveling and of course, gossip is not going to be missed. I enjoyed sembang-sembang with them, it reminds me of my sweet moments in secondary school.
There is no other better moments than spending your time with your family. 3 weeks time is too short, i wish i can stay longer at home.

7 comments:

Adian said...

i didn't laugh until i know it is not funny at all. haha now that's funny.

(another comment coming up next too...) haha.

ST_one said...

o.. k... (--)"

Anonymous said...

haha.....i really enjoy the process of preparation for the accreditation too.....seem like we all go back to previous when we just came in to ukm n the cendol too.....

fara-D said...

1. agree with adian, totally laughed out loud when u mention that! comel lah!

2. the cendol was nice, even nicer eating it ramai2 like that....aaa...such a sweet memory kan...

3. eventhough i selalu lari balik rumah (yg sangat dekat tuuu), but the three weeks holidays are very relaxing... back to square one, family comes first! ^.^

slamat menempuh semester baru, sansit!all the best!

ST_one said...

thanks fara-D, all the very best to u too ;)

Anonymous said...

Ehh... so you're in AS now? I'm going back next week. Maybe we can go out on Saturday :D

ST_one said...

no, i'm now in Bangi UKM. I'll go back this Fri, see you soon during cny!

Post a Comment