From KUL to AKL to AOR to SGN to BKK to HAN

Happy Chinese ‘牛(new)’ Year

Balik Kampung
My CNY adventure started with the my balik kampung journey on 24th Jan. 4 persons, 1 red car, 1 pit stop, 8 hours journey, with endless times of jam. It was absolutely tiring!

CNY Eve
There is nothing more happier than having a reunion dinner with your family members. Mum's cooking is always the best! I had a lot of kuih raya.

1st and 2nd day of CNY
I spent most of my time visiting my relatives in these two days and of course, i earned lots of Ang Pow. Hehe...

3rd day of CNY
I woke up early to go out for tim-sum breakfast with my old friends. In the noon, i gather with another groups of friends. It's like a old classmate gathering. It was fun as i got to meet my long-time-no-see friends. They changed a lot and most of them have gained weight...opps!

新年了,也已二甸了,今年是我的关键,是否能达到我想要的始端,继续我的漫漫长路?我殷切冀望新的一年里,梦想能有新的突破,全然抹掉含糊。顺道,我在这里向大家送上几句祝贺,祝大家新年快乐,梦想成真,展翅高飞。。。

p/s: The conclusion is extracted from
新年随笔 without prior notification, haha... :D

2 comments:

Adian said...

haha... wow.. how much angpow! so jealous.. hehe

"most of them have gained weight... (including me)... oops!" haha

shiuan said...

wah..comment on people gaining weight pula..bad bad..

Post a Comment