From KUL to AKL to AOR to SGN to BKK to HAN

Measured Drawing 2008 - Pengerang, Kota Tinggi




I think i do have 'jodoh' with the state of Johor. I've never been to Johor until i came into university. And this semester, the 2nd episode of my measured drawing project is still in Johor and this is my 10th visit to Johor already if i'm not mistaken. This time i went to Kampung Langkah Baik, Pengerang, Kota Tinggi in a group of 5ive. And the intersting part is, we got to stay at the house with another group of 5ive also. The house is not big but luckily is it still capable of housing 10en of us + the house owner, Pak Cik Jamel.
It was a nice experince to stay in a Malay house in a kampung. I really enjoyed it (for a few days is syiok la). Duduk bersila untuk manjamu di atas lantai, tidur di ruang tamu, pergi ke jamban... they were all new to me. Windy beaches, tall and swaying coconut trees, halaman rumah with pokok manga, pokok limau( yang buahnya hampir botak apabila kami balik), bunga-bunga, ayam-ayam and the cute anak ayam. Ayam berkokok pada waktu pagi...Uh uh uh uuuhhhh... For a long time already, i didn't hear that. It does bring me back to my childhood when a stay in Kampung Tanjung Musang... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment