From KUL to AKL to AOR to SGN to BKK to HAN

One mission accomplished!

Hooray! I've reached Sg Buloh, i've reach Sg Buloh using my motorbike. Huhoo...! I can still feel the excitement when i first saw the road sign stating 'Sungai Buloh 9 KM' on the highway(i don't know the name of the highway. KL so many highways with different names. I always get confused which is which.) to Pusat Kawalan Kusta Negara.

Today is Monday and i don't like Monday cos it is design studio day. Crit session, presentation, design, discussion, blah blah blah... Oh, no! Get me out of here. So, i decided to do my site visit today(hehe, it is part of my design also mah...). After some busy phone conversations in the morning, i quickly had my lunch and geared up for the anticipated journey. This time, i did not think twice, not even thrice. I knew it won't happen if i think too much. So, no hesitation! Pack and go!
Alamak! The red light in my motor 'dashboard' (haha...) is lighten up, indicating that 2T is running out! 'Kuat makan betul budak ni!' So, i had to feed him with 2T, then filled up the almost empty oil tank. Only then i feel safe riding on highway.

The rain comes right after i entred Kerinchi Link(don't ask me why i chose this road, i just followed what i see in the many 2 road signs). I saw people stop by the road to put on rain coat. :( i don't have one. I thought i can go against the rain but finally i pulled down under a fly-over. My jacket is soaking wet.

Speeding cars, busses, lorries, one by one passed beside you. The feel of waiting under the fly-over is heart-pounding. Luckily i was not alone. There were other bikers there. 'Bukan senang nak jadi penunggang motosikal, tau!'

After a few stops to shelter from the rain, i arrived at PKKN at 4.30pm. I managed to meet the officer-in-charge and tell him my intention of visit. However, due to the rules and regulations, i have to get approval from the Pengarah before i can gain access to any info. Somemore, he told me that: 'this is a sensitive issue'. Well, all i can do is just wait.

I went to the settlement and jalan-jalan there using my motorbike. Due to the rainy day, i managed to take some pictures only. Before i went back to Hentian Kajang, i stopped by at PJ to visit my bro. I showered there and had a change. After having dinner with my brother, i pun balik lah.
Wait wait! Tell you one more thing. I almost missed the motorbike lane when i reached Sg Besi Tol. Haha... ;-P



3 comments:

Adian said...

wohoo congrats! what is 2T? hehe

ST_one said...

Old Motorbikes consume 3 types of oil, petrol, 4T(lubricant) and 2T. New motorbikes of the same class usually don't need 2T.

ju said...

PJ@.@"?? so far??..geng oh..佩服佩服~~

Post a Comment