From KUL to AKL to AOR to SGN to BKK to HAN

I'm what i eat... yummy!

Tagged by Adian, here come my 10 most desirable food+drinks right now...

1. Mushroom soup (all time favourite)
2. McD Fillet-O-Fish (my McD treat is incomplete without it)
3. BR pistachio almond ice-cream (this is the one i remember)
4. Asam laksa (it is always in my list)
5. Nasi pulut with durian (omg... i miss it)
6. Self-made sandwich (i just ate)
7. Dark chocolate
8. Nasi tomato Pekan Langgar (in my hometown)
9. Milk tea with pearl
10. My mum cooked dishes (can't wait any longer to fly back home)

p/s: I'm going to tag...mmm... no idea, let it ends here la...

5 comments:

Adian said...

sansit i forgot to mention in my tag, ur supposed to search the food in google images and post one picture for each item in the list. hahaha but i know ur busy kan.. so its okay hehe

fara-D said...

sansit mau hot choc? mai studio duranta and bring ur mug, i got the serbuk and can bancuh one hot choc for u (tp kalau u datang time i tgh malas, u bancuh urself! hahaha)

Adian said...

hot dog bole? haha

一柳枫 said...

wah,so many food,make me feel hungry dy,hehe....

by the way,the lyric i hvnt write yet,hehe...paiseh o,recently quite busy,when i free sure make it,and good luck to ur exam ya...

aglen said...

wau~~..make sandwich urself..wat a family man..

Post a Comment