From KUL to AKL to AOR to SGN to BKK to HAN

Happy Birthday 2008...

Hey friends, I've never been that happy and relaxing for quite some time already, until the arriving of 20.08.2008. Today is such a wonderful and meaningful day for me. Projects and assignments fill our everyday lives. Sometimes, we forget about how to break the tense surface of our lives. Little surprise adds some spices to our lives, making our lives more relaxing and happening.
Today, I enjoyed my birthday with my studio mates. I'm glad that they planned surprises for me, that i've never expected. Thank you guys, it is indeed another unforgettable birthday in my life.
Here is a birthday video that my studiomates made for me during my 2006 birthday. This video really touched me. No matter what happens, friends forever...

4 comments:

Chika Chika said...

happy belated bday!

ST_one said...

Thanks :)

shiuan said...

hey dude, i am sooooooo sorry that i forget for your 23rd birthday..

forgive me..this is the first time after so many year..dun :( ya...

Happy belated birthday..

you have d world best video ever!
p/s: the guy wearing helmet superb funny and u seems close to gal huh..hehe

Anonymous said...

我也要一个类似这样的生日礼物。。。。嘻嘻!


Post a Comment