From KUL to AKL to AOR to SGN to BKK to HAN

Last words before i'm leaving for Penang...

Hai! It is now 9.20pm. In another 1 hour time, i will be getting ready to depart from Kajang to Penang! Yuu... Hoo...!!! So, before i'm leaving to Penang, i would like to write something here(although i'm not sure that what i'm going to write, haha :D ).
This Penang trip will be my last academic trip during my 3 years course of Architectural Science in UKM. Time passes really really fast. We are now in final semester. But sadly, i still cannot figure out the best way to go after graduation. The road ahead is rather blurry. I'm still undeciding about my future.
Oh no! OMG! Koo Kien Keat and Tan Boon Heong(Mas badminton mens double) are trailing Denmark double 16-20 in the deciding game. Oh shit! They just lost the match. Oh, shit!!! So sad they lost the match in 19-21, 21-18, 16-20. Haih...no mood to write liao...
Okla, introduce you guys a good badminton website. You can watch live score of  world class badminton tournaments here, esp teh Super Series.
http://www.tournamentsoftware.com
I think i have to stop here. Till then, bye!

2 comments:

Adian said...

hv a nice trip! bring me some souvenirs ok! or cheap dvds. hehe

Anonymous said...

haiya, come to penang also dun tell me... it s my "territory" off course u must pay the fees, very cheap nia i.e.pay me a visit lah... scare boi?
-best regards kok-

Post a Comment