From KUL to AKL to AOR to SGN to BKK to HAN

What i did in the last 2 weeks...

Hi, gals and guys. It has been a while since my last update. Today is 30th Dec 20007, so i think this would be my last post this year.
After coming back from Sg. Tiram, Johor, i stayed in Bangi and waited for the school to reopen on 31th Dec. 2 weeks in Bangi was quite boring especially after the submission of the project of measured drawing. I didn't go to much places during this 2 weeks.
During 'Dong Zhi', i went to Seann's house with Beh. We had a delicious lunch treat in his house in Kepong and of course we ate 'Tang Yuan' too. On that day, we got the chance to meet almost all of his family members. We went to One U after that just for window shopping. At night, we ate Dim Sum at Kepong. Thanks, Seann. It was a great day.
My music workshop camp started on 23th, i joined the camp with Ah Yung. We made a lot of new and nice friends at the camp. Unfortunately, due to some technical errors, a lot of programme is delayed. However we managed to have a visit to a recording studio in Bandar tasik Selatan. Wow! the studio really opened my eyes. I learned a lot of new things at the studio. One of my friend even got the chance to have a try to record a song. So bad that i had a bad flu on that day. If not, i wanted to try too, hahaha...All in all, the music camp was a satisfactory one, i am looking forward to participating more activities from the music workshop in future.
By the way, during this 2 weeks, i managed to watch 2 movies, i.e. I'm Legend and National Treasure 2. Both are equally good but personally, i would say I'm Legend outwits NT2.
Oh, one more thing! About the result of my last semester. Haih...it was a sad story. CGPA below 3 all because of one subject, i.e. Design Studio. Really really can't accept it at first. But after i analyze it carefully, i think ... the main problem is still me, myself. I can't blame others for that. All i can do now is to work even harder for my coming last semester.
Finally, welcome back to school my friends. I hope that we will have a wonderful sem ahead.

Happy 2008 and Peace!

1 comments:

Gavin jirun said...

wow..seems like ur final few weeks of 2007 were fulfilling..

ganbatte tgt in the 2008!! 起来起来,冲啊!!

Post a Comment