From KUL to AKL to AOR to SGN to BKK to HAN

An expensive LESSON.

For ab 2 years, you have been with me. You follow me to wherever I go. You give me support and courage. You made me proud while standing in the crowd.
"i run, you run...i jump, you jump"
But now, you are gone. You left me without a trace. Now only, i realize how important you are to me. Sorry for not taking good care of you, sorry for leaving you in wind and sun, and sometime the rain. Sorry for all that. Well, all I hope now is you can get a good owner very soon, cause I know... you will never return...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

walao... your car?

ST_one said...

Not that serious...i just lost my addidas sports shoes (Y_Y)

Anonymous said...

*wipe sweat*
ohhh... i thot your red iswara got hospitalised or something

Hey, take some photos with your camera eh? I wanna see what you see in your life :D

TZ said...

hello stone, i got to know your blog via Zu's blog... :->

Without reading the comment, i still cannot figure out exactly what you are talking about in this entry... :-)

ST_one said...

Hi, tz! Thanks for your comment. I'm still new in blogging. I will try to improve on it... :)

fara-D said...

ayyoh!! i thot u lost ur gf lo! isk....

Adian said...

yes, i thought right! it's a shoe! hehe..

Anonymous said...

awww...gonna miss that pretty adidas too..

ST_one said...

过去让他过去 来不及
从头喜欢你
白云缠绕着蓝天
啊 如果不能够永远走在一起
也至少给我们
怀念的勇气
拥抱的权利
好让你明白
我心中 的痕迹...

Anonymous said...

hihi, i thought u lost ur motorbike initially.frighten me.haha...v are d same i think ,i lost my phone n u lost ur shoes...

cheer up! ppl say aft losing something, u will gain something in return. although i m still waiting for it....

haha,wish u good luck then.cheers!

Post a Comment