From KUL to AKL to AOR to SGN to BKK to HAN

What a sweaty day!!!

After 2 months of practical training in my hometown, i have never had a sweaty day like today. During that 2 months, I pamper myself with delicious Mama's homecook meals and i sleep and play quite a lot. Exercise is what i left out during that 2 months, hahaha...And the consequence is...5 kg of weight!!! Anyhow, I'm not regret for indulging myself with all that for 2 months. Hehe...at least I continue to exercise now mah : P
For this sem, i plan to exercise by playing badminton, jogging and...zeng! zeng! zeng! SWIMMING. Opps! I don't know how to swim. Well I will put swimming as one of my targets for this sem. Huh!!! Hey, swimming! I'll conquer you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wey, now that im in KL, might wanna head to my place for a swim? zeng zeng zeng... yeh, i've got a pool at my place. How cool is that? Ok la, i know you guys are gona say im wasting money again. But, hey, im sharing it with you guys. Get khoon and some dudes and we'll go swim and gym together. (oya, i didn't mention they have gym here too hor. hahahaha)

Post a Comment